1. You are currently in 12th grade and have been accepted to a Community College, Trade School, or University.
2. Residents of San Joaquin County.
3. Qualification with minimum average of 3.0 (GPA)
4. Write essay in Spanish or English with the theme: "Because I deserve this scholarship"
5. Letter of recommendation from a teacher or school counselor.
6. Present most recent qualifications (Transcripts).
Incomplete applications will not be considered. After analyzing the information sent, applicants will be notified by email and/or by phone if they were selected to receive a scholarship.
The deadline for receiving applications is May 15, 2020 (stamped date of the mail). Those selected will receive the scholarship on June 21, 2020 during our General Assembly Meeting.